Marty's membership and professional organizations include SIFMA Institutional Brokerage Committee, National Organization of Investment Professionals and Security Traders Association of New York.
What does STANY stand for?
STANY stands for Security Traders Association of New York
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Stochastic Approximation to the Hyperbolic Tangent (function)
- Salmon and Trout Association National Instructors Certificate
- Standard Landing Craft Unit (US Navy)
- Surveillance, Target Acquisition, & Night Observation
- Surveillance, Target Acquisition, Night Observation, and Countersurveillance
- STandard Army Non-appropriated System
- Science Teachers Association of New South Wales (Australia)
- Science Teachers Association of the Northern Territory (Nightcliff, Northwest Territory, Australia)
- Station-Aids to Navigation (USCG)
- Standardization Team (US Coast Guard)
- Science Teachers' Association of New York State
- Social Tonics Association of New Zealand
- Society of Technical Analysts of New Zealand
- Spanish Teachers' Association of New Zealand Aotearoa
- Science Teachers Association of Ontario
- Shiatsu Therapy Association of Ontario (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Special Technologies Application Office (US FBI)
- Staff Tactical Action Officer
- Sun Tzu Art of War
- Scientific and Technical Advisory Panel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anthony Dudzinski Named Committee Chairman NEW YORK -- This morning at the bi-monthly members meeting of the Security Traders Association of New York (STANY) held at NYSE Euronext, it was announced that STANY would form a new committee for members to cover all aspects of exchange-traded funds.
About STANY: The Security Traders Association of New York, Inc.
He has been a member in good standing of the Security Traders Association, the Boston Security Traders Association and the Security Traders Association of New York.
Madoff has served as Vice Chairman of the NASD, a member of the Board of Governors of NASDAQ, is a former Chairman of the NASDAQ Trading Committee, and has been President of the Security Traders Association of New York.
He was formerly President and Executive Board Member of the Security Traders Association of New York.
In his 30-year career, Posner has served as president of the Security Traders Association of New York, director and secretary of the National Security Traders Association, chairman of the National OTC Trading Committee for the Securities Industry Association and a member of the NASD Blue Ribbon Subcommittee on the Small Order Execution System.
9 /PRNewswire/ -- Leonard Mayer, 1993 president of the Security Traders Association of New York, has been named Equities Achiever of 1993.