[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Security Service Federal Credit Union, San Antonio, announced the selection of Marilyn Hartmann to become commercial loan production manager.
What does SSFCU stand for?
SSFCU stands for Security Service Federal Credit Union
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSFCU
- South Side Football Club (Chicago, IL)
- State Street Financial Center (Boston, MA)
- Student Services Finance Committee
- Surface-to-Surface Fire Control
- Southern Sierra Fisher Conservation Area (USDA Forest Service)
- South San Francisco Community Partnership (San Francisco, CA)
- Suspended-Substrate Finite-Ground-Width Co-Planar Waveguide
- School Sisters of St. Francis of Christ the King (Lemont, IL)
- Suore Scolastiche Francescane Di Cristo Re (Italian: Franciscan School Sisters of Christ the King)
- School Systems Federal Credit Union (est. 1954; New York)
- Small Scale Fishery Development
- SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) Server for Developers (software)
- Sphere-Size Frequency Distribution
- Solid State Floppy Disk Card (for digital cameras and PDAs)
- Semi-Submersible Floating Drilling Rig (offshore drilling)
- Solid State Flight Data Recorder
- Scottish School of Further Education (UK)
- Sequential Supercritical Fluid Extraction
- Serious Sam the First Encounter (video game)
- Social Studies Field Experience (high school vocational class)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Peter McNamee II Peter McNamee is the Director of Security Service Federal Credit Union.
16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Security Service Federal Credit Union (SSFCU), the eighth largest among nearly 7,500 credit unions in the U.
27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Executives from Catapult Systems, a Microsoft IT consulting firm, and Security Service Federal Credit Union (SSFCU) were recently interviewed on some of the key efforts and results achieved with the upgrade of the SSFCU online banking site.
Credit Union Enhances Employee, Member Satisfaction with Back Counter and ATM RDC, Positions for Further Growth ATLANTA -- VSoft Corporation, a global information and technology provider of process improvement solutions for financial institutions, announced today that San Antonio-based Security Service Federal Credit Union selected its back counter capture and ATM remote deposit capture (RDC) solutions to decrease response times and thus improve employee and member experiences.
Security Service Federal Credit Union, El Paso, Texas, recently announced that Armida Vargas has been promoted to service center manager at the Franklin Service Center in El Paso, Texas.
9, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Security Service Federal Credit Union (SSFCU) and Catapult Systems, an award-winning Microsoft IT consulting firm, today announced that SSFCU has teamed with Catapult Systems to launch a new website that offers a variety of new online services and an enhanced user experience for prospective and existing credit union members.
About Security Service Federal Credit Union Security Service Federal Credit Union offers competitive, affordable financial products and services designed to meet the needs of its members.