The company's security response system reportedly blocked over 1,430,000 emails containing the virus.
What does SRS stand for?
SRS stands for Security Response System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRS
We have 552 other meanings of SRS in our Acronym Attic
- Sea Research Society (Irmo, SC)
- Sealed Radioactive Source
- Search and Rescue Sector (US DoD)
- Seatbelt Restraint System
- Seattle Robotics Society
- Secondary Recovery Server (Compaq)
- Secondary Request to Send (RS-449)
- Secondary Restraining System
- Securities Registration Statement (various locations)
- Security Requirements Statement
Samples in periodicals archive:
The $603,220 award will be used to build an enterprise geospatial technology (GT) data architecture to implement a common operating picture that will be critical to homeland security response systems and to foster geospatial data sharing among all levels of governments.
Now, after studying the figures, Graham Pinkney, an executive with Symantec Corporation Security Response Systems, has advised internet users in Ireland to bolster their defence systems before the virus spreads further.
Numerous aspects of the plan are particularly noteworthy, Miller said, including its recommendation to establish a national cyberspace security response system, by expanding a public-private architecture, which includes Information Sharing and Analysis Centers (ISACs).