Some of those honored have departed Kabul, were on leave or were away on a mission: Security Program Manager William B.
What does SPM stand for?
SPM stands for Security Program Manager
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SPM
We have 463 other meanings of SPM in our Acronym Attic
- Scanning Probe Microscope
- Scanning Probe Microscopy (computer memory)
- Scapuloperoneal Myopathy
- Score Per Minute (gaming)
- Scratch Pad Memory
- Scratch Pad Message
- Seat-back Processor Module
- Secure Policy Manager (Cisco)
- Security Patch Management (Altiris)
- Security Policy Model
- Selamat Pagi Malaysia (Malay: Good Morning Malaysia)
- Self-Phase Modulation (Fiber Optics)
- Self-Propelled Mount
- Semiconductor Packaging Material Company
- Senior Portfolio Manager (various locations)
- Senior Program Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Service Parts Management
- Service Performance Measurement (various companies)
- Service Processing Modules
Samples in periodicals archive:
He started as a Physical Security Compliance Inspector and continued his professional training and development eventually working as a Security Program Manager for Army installations and facilities in North Carolina, Texas, Kansas, South Korea, Germany, and Iraq.
Cyber Attacks and Security Breaches are Constant Threats to Corporations and Governments NEW YORK, February 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The comprehensive findings of a year-long survey of security program managers from enterprising companies are now available from the Computer Security Institute (CSI).
To avoid these pitfalls, physical security program managers must see the user as the most critical part of the security system.
Steve Maguire, USAF National Security Program Manager (202) 366-4993 * Stephen.
It does affect all current versions of Windows,' said Stephen Toulouse, security program manager for Microsoft's Security Response Centre.
Stephen Toulouse, a security program manager for Microsoft, said the company's Web sites ran normally throughout the day.
Central Command has been a proud member of AVPD for many years," stated Larry Bridwell, content security program manager, at ICSA Labs.