ISLAMABAD , March 03, 2010 (Balochistan Times): Telenor Pakistan has become the first Telecom Operator of the country to have received the prestigious ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certification for Information Security Management System (ISMS) for mobile banking services.
What does SMS stand for?
SMS stands for Security Management System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SMS
We have 881 other meanings of SMS in our Acronym Attic
- School of Mathematics and Science (various schools)
- Science Made Stupid
- Science Mission Specification
- Sciences Médico-Sociales (French: Medical-Social Sciences)
- Screen Management System
- SDH Management System (Sprint)
- Secondary Market Services (student loan organization)
- Secure Messaging Service (software)
- Security and Management Services
- Security Management Service (UK NHS)
- Sediment Management Standards (WA State)
- Sega Master System
- Seiner Majestäts Schiff (German: His Majesty's Ship)
- Selecta Mathematica Sovietica
- Selective Mass Storage
- Semi-automatic Meteorological Station
- Semiconductor Manufacturing System
- Send Mere Slik (Danish: send more candy; movie)
- Senior Master Sergeant
- Sensor Monitoring Set
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Cardax products consist predominantly of access control and security management systems.
the leading provider of on demand vulnerability management solutions, today announced that information from QualysGuard Enterprise will be further integrated with the Symantec Enterprise Security Management System (SSMS) 2.
The TippingPoint Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) quarantine capability works with TippingPoint's Security Management System (SMS) and existing network switches or management systems to block malicious traffic, contain infected endpoints, and provide support for remediation of infected devices.
Hirsch EMEA provides Hirsch channel partners, end-users and the specifying community in the region with sales and technical support services for Hirsch's award-winning access control and security management system.
0 delivers an open-architecture, easy-to-use security management system that can seamlessly scale from a few doors to an entire enterprise," commented Rob Zivney, Hirsch VP of Marketing.
AMEX:IW) that will let GE Security deliver biometric identity management and secure credential technologies with its Picture Perfect UNIX-based enterprise access control and security management system.
The ISO/IEC 27001:2005 standard is the requirements specification that is designed to enable businesses and organizations throughout the world to develop a best-in-class information security management system (ISMS).