Summary: Cardax products consist predominantly of access control and security management systems.
What does SMS stand for?
SMS stands for Security Management System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SMS
We have 881 other meanings of SMS in our Acronym Attic
- School of Mathematics and Science (various schools)
- Science Made Stupid
- Science Mission Specification
- Sciences Médico-Sociales (French: Medical-Social Sciences)
- Screen Management System
- SDH Management System (Sprint)
- Secondary Market Services (student loan organization)
- Secure Messaging Service (software)
- Security and Management Services
- Security Management Service (UK NHS)
- Sediment Management Standards (WA State)
- Sega Master System
- Seiner Majestäts Schiff (German: His Majesty's Ship)
- Selecta Mathematica Sovietica
- Selective Mass Storage
- Semi-automatic Meteorological Station
- Semiconductor Manufacturing System
- Send Mere Slik (Danish: send more candy; movie)
- Senior Master Sergeant
- Sensor Monitoring Set
Samples in periodicals archive:
the leading provider of on demand vulnerability management solutions, today announced that information from QualysGuard Enterprise will be further integrated with the Symantec Enterprise Security Management System (SSMS) 2.
According to Symantec the certification allows customers to log and aggregate security events generated by first- and third-party products within the Symantec Security Management System alongside vulnerability data gathered from QualysGuard.
Hirsch EMEA provides Hirsch channel partners, end-users and the specifying community in the region with sales and technical support services for Hirsch's award-winning access control and security management system.
0 delivers an open-architecture, easy-to-use security management system that can seamlessly scale from a few doors to an entire enterprise," commented Rob Zivney, Hirsch VP of Marketing.
AMEX:IW) that will let GE Security deliver biometric identity management and secure credential technologies with its Picture Perfect UNIX-based enterprise access control and security management system.
The ISO/IEC 27001:2005 standard is the requirements specification that is designed to enable businesses and organizations throughout the world to develop a best-in-class information security management system (ISMS).
ISO:27001 becomes the most widely recognized international framework and standard for developing and certifying a company's security management system.