Its eTrust Security Management Architecture uses an XML core for policy creation and authentication.
What does SMART stand for?
SMART stands for Security Management Architecture (Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMART
We have 301 other meanings of SMART in our Acronym Attic
- Save Money and Reduce Taxes
- Save More Tomorrow
- Scalable Multi-Priority Allocation of Resources and Traffic (Newbridge)
- Scheduled Maintainence at Regular Times (DealerPro)
- School Management And Record Tracking
- Science, Mathematics and Research for Transformation
- SCSI Managed Array Technology (Compaq Smart Controller)
- Secondary Materials and Recycled Textiles Association
- Secure Messaging And Routing Terminal
- Securities Market Automated Regulated Trading Architecture
- Self-Management and Recovery Training
- Self-Measurement for the Assessment of the Response to Trandolapril
- Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (hard drive feature; warns of problems before total failure)
- Senior Medication Awareness and Training
- Sensor-Fuzed Munitions for Artillery
- Sensors Mounted As Roving Threads
- Sequential Modular Architecture for Robotics and Teleoperation (Sandia Labs)
- Service de Mesure et d'Analyse de La Radioactivité et des Éléments Tracés (French: Service Measurement and Analysis of Radioactivity and Trace Elements)
- Service Maîtrise des Risques au Travail (French: Service Risk Management at Work; Electricité de France)
- Service Management Analysis and Reporting Tool (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It can be implemented with a full range of third-party provisioning and identity management tools, as well as with CA's eTrust security solutions -- including eTrust Access Control, eTrust SiteMinder, eTrust Admin and eTrust Security Command Center -- to create a comprehensive enterprise security management environment as set forth in CA's eTrust Security Management Architecture.
a leader in securing the Internet, has unveiled new additions to its Security Management Architecture (SMART) product family, SmartView Reporter(TM) and SmartView Monitor(TM).
The solution will be integrated with EOUSA's security management architecture to automate the consolidation and analysis of events from applications, perimeter devices, operating systems and other data sources to accelerate the agency's ability to respond quickly with immediate action to contain attacks regardless of the scope of the attack.
Alliance Benefits NeoScale has developed a storage frame processing system and an extensive security management architecture, which are the cornerstone for high-speed, transparent, intelligent and scalable storage data protection.
E[acute accent]Security Manager and SAM will be integrated with WestJet's security management architecture to specifically centralize logging of network activity and automate the monitoring and analysis of events from security devices to stop attacks and protect information assets.
With today's announcement of NetSEAL, we are introducing this critical piece to the enterprise network security management architecture," said Curtin.
This new version of the NGX platform integrates endpoint security management with Check Point perimeter, internal and Web security products through the Check Point Security Management Architecture (SMART), a core component of its unified security architecture.