Eighty-five percent of the nation's alarm systems generate no calls to the police in any given year," said Stan Martin, Executive Director of the Security Industry Alarm Coalition.
What does SIAC stand for?
SIAC stands for Security Industry Alarm Coalition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIAC
We have 64 other meanings of SIAC in our Acronym Attic
- School in a Bag
- Schools International Athletics Board (UK)
- Side Impact Airbag(s)
- Sistema Integrado de Automatización de Bibliotecas
- Snap in a Box
- Solutions in a Box Pty Ltd. (Surry Hills, NSW, Australia)
- Surprise It's a Box
- Sistem Informasi Agroindustri Berorientasi Ekspor (Indonesian: Information System for Export-Oriented Agro-Industry; est. 1999)
- School Improvement Advisory Committee
- Securities Industries Automation Corporation
- Self-Injection Anxiety Counseling
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Indian Affairs Committee (US Congress)
- Sensor Integration and Control
- Shape International Angling Club
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (Singapore)
- Site Improvement Advisory Council
- Società Italiana Assicurazione Crediti (Italian insurance company)
- Société Internationale des Artistes Chrétiens (International Secretariat of Christian Artists)
- Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instead, Ron Walters of the Security Industry Alarm Coalition recommended a task force of industry representatives, police and alarm customers get together to find a better solution.
Created by the Security Industry Alarm Coalition (SIAC) and False Alarm Reduction Association (FARA), the award is designed to raise industry awareness regarding false alarms.
today announced the company will help the Security Industry Alarm Coalition (SIAC) with additional resources in its fight to improve alarm management practices across the country, and enact fair and balanced ordinances.
[c]n "Fewer than 30 of the nation's 18,000 law enforcement agencies have adopted this policy," said Stan Martin, executive director of the Security Industry Alarm Coalition.
Organizations like ASIS can help to ensure that all voices are heard by working with law enforcement, local citizens, public officials, and alarm company groups such as the Security Industry Alarm Coalition (SIAC), a not-for-profit association created to serve as a centralized resource on alarm management issues.
False alarms are a major reason for longer police response times, which can average more than 20 minutes in most areas to several hours in others, according to the Security Industry Alarm Coalition (SIAC).
Between 2005 and 2011 alarm dispatches dropped by 50 percent thanks to the implementation of proven strategies developed by the Security Industry Alarm Coalition (SIAC) and law enforcement agencies throughout the U.