These exercises ensure IT incident response teams practice documented response procedures, and highlight gaps or issues with their Computer Security Incident Response Plan (CSIRP).
What does SIRP stand for?
SIRP stands for Security Incident Response Plan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIRP
We have 37 other meanings of SIRP in our Acronym Attic
- Senior Information Risk Owner (UK)
- Service in Random Order (queuing theory)
- Simultaneous Intersecting Runway Operation (aviation; Transport Canada)
- Software Inspection and Review Organization (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Structure, Information, Communication, and Complexity (International Colloquium)
- Systeme d'Information de la Region de l'Ocean Indien
- Soroptimist International Region of Malaysia
- Solar and Infrared Radiation Observing System (hemispherical solar analysis)
- Staten Island Rapid Transit Operating Authority (now Staten Island Railroad)
- Southwest Institute for Research on Women (University of Arizona; Tucson, AZ)
- Seismic Integrated Response Planning (earthquakes; Canada)
- Serious Incident Review Panel
- Serious Incident Review Procedure
- Serious Incident Review Process
- Signal Regulatory Protein
- Society of Independent Roundabout Proprietors
- Spherically Invariant Random Process
- Sugar Industry Reform Programme (Australia)
- Supplemental Income at Retirement Plan
- Supreme Invoking Ritual of the Pentagram (Sacred Fraternity of the Cross)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An information security-specific disaster recovery plan should be part of this plan, while a computer security incident response plan should also be developed in case of a breach.
But, you wonder what the situation would be now if only you had been able to convince these same people, earlier this year, to develop and publish a security incident response plan.