a turnkey provider of technology-based integrated electronic security solutions, today announced that it plans to present at the Seventh Annual Security Growth Conference at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel in Santa Monica, California on Tuesday, March 3rd at 9:35 am PST (12:35 pm ET).
What does SGC stand for?
SGC stands for Security Growth Conference
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SGC
We have 237 other meanings of SGC in our Acronym Attic
- Stochastic Gradient Boosting Tree (online searching)
- Sweet Georgia Brown Tool Box (karaoke CD)
- Sierra Gold Boston Terrier Club (California)
- Software Global Business Unit
- Sexual and Gender-Based Violence
- Santander Global Connect
- Saskatchewan Gaming Corporation (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Satellite Ground Station
- Scottsdale Gun Club (Arizona)
- ScrewAttack Gaming Convention (annual)
- Seneca Gaming Corporation (Niagarall Falls, NY)
- Sentencing Guidelines Council (UK)
- Sentosa Golf Club (Singapore)
- Serata Geomechanical Corporation (Fremont, CA)
- Server Gated Cryptography
- Shimin Gaikou Centre (Japan)
- Shinshirakawa Golf Club (Japan)
- Shoreditch Golf Club (webstite)
- SHRP Gyratory Compactor
- Silicon Graphics Crimson
Samples in periodicals archive:
com), a leading provider of secure ID solutions, will be a speaker at the Imperial Capital Security Growth Conference, held March 2-3, 2009, at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel in Santa Monica, California.
24 /PRNewswire/ -- Courion(R) Corporation leaders in access and compliance management, today announced that Kurt Johnson, vice president of corporate development, will be presenting at the 7th annual Security Growth Conference, taking place March 2-3, 2009.
WHAT: The 5th Annual Security Growth Conference, hosted by USBX Advisory Services, LLC, brings together CEOs and senior executives of the top independent security companies along with members of the financial community to facilitate strategic objectives in the Security Industry and explore new business opportunities and ways to leverage their company's strengths to achieve greater success.
Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC) today announced Chairman and CEO Bruce Davis will present an update on the Company's business and position as the leading provider of secure government-issued driver licenses and IDs in North America at the 6th annual Security Growth Conference.
TSX: BYT), a leading provider of enterprise access control technology, announced today that the Company's President and CEO, Robert Williams, will be speaking at the fifth annual Security Growth Conference to be held at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel on March 6 and 7.
Annual Ranking at Security Growth Conference Recognizes Achievements in Closed Loop SOA Governance
at the Security Growth Conference at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel in Santa Monica, California.