nCircle, the leader in information risk and security performance management solutions, today announced the debut of IP360 Federal , featuring the market's first Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) 1.
What does SCAP stand for?
SCAP stands for Security Content Automation Protocol
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SCAP
We have 58 other meanings of SCAP in our Acronym Attic
- State Council on Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (Wisconsin)
- Six County Association of Governments (Utah)
- Automatic Scanning Unit Returned to Service
- Santa Cruz Association of REALTORS
- Sussex County Association of Realtors (Georgetown, DE)
- Scallops Log (energy exploration)
- Schenectady Community Action Program
- Scottish Charity Appeals Panel (UK)
- Security Certification and Authorization Package (system security documentation; US FAA)
- Security Certification and Authorization Process
- Senate Committee on Academic Procedures (Canada)
- Shared Corporate Allowance Package
- Slow Children At Play (band)
- Somerville Cares about Prevention (Somerville, MA)
- Southern California Alliance of POTWs
- Spare Capacity Allocation Problem
- Specialty Coffee Association of Panama
- Sporting Clays Association of the Philippines
- SREBP Cleavage Activating Protein
- Standard Computerized Airplane Performance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, cyber security company Lunarline, Increleased its latest tool SCAP Sync, which provides fast, easy access to Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)content published by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and the MITRE Corporation.
An appendix overviews the security content automation protocol.
DDI), a leading provider of information security assessment and security compliance solutions, today announced they have earned validation from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) for conforming to the Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP).
com/) is Canada's premier Information Assurance consulting firm specializing in IT Security Engineering, Managed Security Services and independent third-party evaluation and testing of products in its Common Criteria, FIPS 140 2 Cryptographic Module and Security Content Automation Protocol test labs.
Federal government National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) for Cryptographic Module and Security Testing to FIPS 140-1 and FIPS 140-2, and Security Content Automation Protocol.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- nCircle today announced the Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) certification of nCircle Configuration Compliance Manager(TM) as a Federal Desktop Core Configuration (FDCC) Scanner and as an Authenticated Configuration Scanner.
Triumfant Resolution Manager is a certified CyberScope reporting tool and is fully integrated with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) standards.