ISLAMABAD -- Foreign investors would not be required to obtain prior security clearance from the interior ministry, as Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) would issue provisional certifications to foreign directors or companies till the time such a clearance is received.
What does SECCLEAR stand for?
SECCLEAR stands for Security Clearance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- System/Equipment Criticality Code
- Single Edge Contact Cartridge - Version 2
- Sexuality Education Counselling and Consultancy Agency (Australia)
- Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art
- Statewide Educational Consulting & Counseling Associates, Inc.
- Secretaría Ejecutiva de la Comisión contra las Adicciones y Tráfico Ilícito de Drogas (Spanish: Executive Secretariat of the Commission against Addictions and Illicit Trafficking; Guatemala)
- South European Center for Contemporary Finance (Belgrade, Serbia)
- Sun-Earth Connection Coronal Heliospheric Investigation
- Standard European Consumer Credit Information (UK)
- Sustainable Energy and Climate Change Initiative
- School of Engineering, Computing and Construction Management (Roger Williams University; Bristol, RI)
- Sebastian’s Electrical Commercial Contracting Company (Pennsylvania)
- Security Issues in Concurrency (workshop)
- Southeastern Connecticut Council of Governments (Norwich, Connecticut)
- Secretary of Commerce
- Secure Communications
- Securities Commission (various countries)
- Security Compass Labs (Security Compass educational website; software engineering)
- South East Climate Change Partnership (UK)
- Sustainable Energy and Climate Change Project (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- The policy of obtaining a prior security clearance for the companies seeking incorporation with foreign investment in Pakistan or foreigners intending to invest in local companies has been relaxed by the Interior Ministry.
Currently, a number of international film projects are awaiting security clearance.
8 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Yesterday, presumably in response to a series of articles in the September issue of the Foreign Service Journal, Secretary of State Clinton issued an internal statement urging employees needing mental health treatment to get it, stating quite clearly that no Foreign Service Officer had ever lost a security clearance due to having sought mental health treatment.
In 1985, he was given top-secret security clearance which was then upgraded to a higher level in 1999.
A Pentagon official with "top secret" security clearance has been charged with conspiracy to pass classified information to an agent of China, the US Justice Department said Wednesday.
PSS responds to many inquiries about the security clearance process every month.
Apparently, Wolfowitz intervened for Riza to get a security clearance for work at the State Department before she went to the World Bank.