These include A+, Network+, Security+, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Security Certified Network Professional (SCNP), Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA), Certified Computer Examiner (CCE) and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
What does SCNP stand for?
SCNP stands for Security Certified Network Professional
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCNP
We have 22 other meanings of SCNP in our Acronym Attic
- Save the Children Norway-Nepal
- Small Change News Network
- South Carolina Newspaper Network
- Stichting Cultureel Netwerk Nieuwerkerk (Dutch: Cultural Foundation Network Nieuwerkerk; Nieuwerkerk, Netherlands)
- System for Cellular Neural Networks
- Smoothness Constrained Non-Negative Least Squares (meteorology)
- Sioux City and New Orleans Barge Lines (Louisiana)
- Students Consulting for Non-Profit Organizations
- Somebody Call 911!
- Scottish Council for National Parks (UK)
- Society for Care of Neurological Patients
- Sporting Club Nord Parisien (French: North Parisian Sporting Club)
- State Committee for Nature Protection
- Statements of Changes in Net Position (government finance)
- South Carolina News Photographers Association
- South Carolina National Physique Committee (bodybuilding)
- Secrétariat du Conseil National du Renseignement (French: Secretariat of the National Intelligence Council)
- Signal to Clutter plus Noise Ratio
- Signal-to-Coherent Noise Ratio
Samples in periodicals archive:
UTRECHT, The Netherlands, October 23 /PRNewswire/ -- EXIN (Examination Institute for Information Science) is expanding its exam portfolio with the new addition of the Security Certified Program (SCP(R)) certifications: Security Certified Network Specialist (SCNS), Security Certified Network Professional (SCNP) and Security Certified Network Architect (SCNA).
Certifications include: Security Certified Network Specialist (SCNS), Security Certified Network Professional (SCNP) and Security Certified Network Architect (SCNA).
The SCP is a two-level, vendor neutral security certification program that enables individuals to acquire skills and get certified as a Security Certified Network Professional (Level 1) or a Security Certified Network Architect (Level 2).