The current unclassified case execution information systems (independent single service systems) are: * The Centralized Integrated System for International Logistics (CISIL)--Army (Developed in 1976); * The Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL)--Navy (Developed in 1976); * The Security Assistance Management Information System (SAMIS)--Air Force (Developed in 1983); * The Case Management Control System (CMCS)--Air Force (Developed in 1989); * In addition, there are other security assistance satellite systems involved in case execution.
What does SAMIS stand for?
SAMIS stands for Security Assistance Management Information System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SAMIS
We have 7 other meanings of SAMIS in our Acronym Attic
- Solar Array Manufacturing Industry Costing Standards
- Systems Application of Millimeter Wave Contrast Seeker
- Ship's Antimissile Integrated Defense
- Seattle Area Musical Innovation and Excellence (award; Seattle, WA)
- Simple Automation Module for Internet Explorer
- South African Meetings Industry Federation
- South African Mineral Deposits Database
- Surface-to-Air Missile Intelligence Report
- Surface-to-Air Missile Improvement Program
- Safety Management Information Statistics
- Ship Alternate Management Information System
- Solar Array Manufacturing Industry Simulation
- Standard Assembly-Line Manufacturing Industry Simulation (US NASA)
- Structural Analysis and Matrix Interpretive System
- Supply Accounting Management Information System
- Substance Abuse and Mental Illness Symptoms Screener
- SA Mineração da Trindade (Brazilian Mining Company)
- Single Agency Manager Information Technology Services
- Sociedad Andaluza de Medicina Intensiva y Unidades Coronarias
- SAM (Society for the Advancement of Management) Advanced Management Journal
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Air Force has not validated modifications to the Security Assistance Management Information System that restrict parts available to foreign countries and has not tested the system since 1998 to ensure that it is working properly.
It all begins with the main computer system for processing logistics information for the Air Force Security Assistance Center, the Security Assistance Management Information System (SAMIS).