[TABLE OMITTED] About SAFIA Copyright Protection Technology Security Architecture For Intelligent Attachment device (SAFIA) is a content protection technology for digital television, digital audio and other digital content, and is promoted by the SAFIA License Group.
What does SAFIA stand for?
SAFIA stands for Security Architecture for Intelligent Attachment (copy protection technology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAFIA
- School of Agriculture, Fisheries and Human Sciences (University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff)
- Scottish Association of Family History Societies
- Sonic Accelerated Fracture Healing System (trademark of Exogen, Inc.)
- Savings and Fertilizer Initiative (farming)
- Semi-Automatic Flight Inspection
- Short-Term Average Failure Intensity
- Southeast Asia Food, Inc.
- Student Alliance for Israel (University of Massachusetts)
- Subaddress-Family Identifier
- Subsequent Address Family Identifier
- Semi-Automatic Flight Inspection Aircraft
- Student Association for International Affairs (Athens, Greece)
- South Australian Fishing Industry Council
- South African First Indigenous and Human Rights Organization
- South Asians Fighting Piracy
- Société de l'Association Française des Implants et de la Chirurgie Réfractive
- South Asia Forum for Infrastructure Regulation (est. 1999)
- Speech Automatic Friendly Interface Research (European reaserch and development project)
- Surveillance et Alerte Foudre par Interférométrie Radioélectrique (French)
- System Architecture For Information and Realtime