Three other new divisions include one devoted to the unique needs of first responders, a second to coordinate research and development partnerships with universities and centers of excellence and a restructured Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency.
What does SARPA stand for?
SARPA stands for Security Advanced Research Projects Agency (US DHS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SARPA
We have 5 other meanings of SARPA in our Acronym Attic
- Spouse Assault Replication Program
- Standard and Recommended Practice (ICAO)
- Standing against Religious Persecution (website)
- Storage and Retrieval Processor
- Stowarzyszenie Architektow Polskich (Polish: Union of Polish Architects)
- Strong Axiom of Revealed Preferences (Samuelson economics)
- Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Program
- Systems Analysis and Simulation for Rice Production
- Secreted Apoptosis-Related Protein 1
- Scottish Air Rifle and Pistol Association (UK)
- South African Revenue Protection Association (est. 1997; utilities)
- South African Rugby Players' Association (Rondebosch, South Africa)
- Strategists and Role Players Association (computer game group; State University of New York at Buffalo)
- Summit Avenue Residential Preservation Association (Minnesota)
- San Antonio Rifle and Pistol Club (San Antonio, TX)
- South Alabama Regional Planning Commission
- Strong-Arm RISC PC
- Southern African Region Police Chiefs Cooperation Organisation
- Stroud Area Regional Police Department (East Stroudsburg, PA)
- Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Program Department (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Douglas Maughan, cyber security research and development program manager with the DHS/Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency and National Science Foundation Program Manager Dr.
Bolka, director, Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency.
The homeland security legislation includes provisions to establish the Total Information Awareness program within a new agency, the Security Advanced Research Projects Agency, which Poindexter is expected to lead.
CounterStorm has been awarded Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) grants by the Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency (HSARPA) of the Department of Homeland Security's Science and Technology Directorate.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency planned to test a prototype system in February that will let those manning command and control vehicles track firefighters when they enter a building.
Douglas Maughan, cyber security research and development program manager with the Department of Homeland Security/Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency.
Department of Homeland Security's Science and Technology division announced today the release of a Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Solicitation by the Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency (HSARPA).