MUMBAI, India -- E*TRADE FINANCIAL Corporation (NYSE: ET), through its indirectly wholly-owned subsidiary E*TRADE Mauritius Limited, today announced it is making an open offer for shares of IL&FS Investsmart Limited (Investsmart), under Regulations 10, 12 and other applicable provisions of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Regulations, 1997 (the "Offer").
What does SEBI stand for?
SEBI stands for Securities and Exchange Board of India
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEBI
- Sewall-Belmont House National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Southeast By East
- Standard Error of Bending Energy (nuclear morphometry)
- South East Berkshire Emergency Volunteers (UK)
- Service Employees Benefit Fund (various universities)
- Silencing Element Binding Factor (protein)
- Science and Engineering Base Group (Office of Science and Technology; UK)
- Scottish Estates Business Group (UK)
- Society for European Business History
- School Enrollment-Based Health Insurance
- Stereotactic External Beam Irradiation (oncology)
- Stock Exchange Bureau of India
- South East Business Innovation Centre Ltd. (Waterford City, Ireland, UK)
- Servicio Bolivariano de Inteligencia (Bolivarian Intelligence Service)
- Software Environment for Biological Network Inference
- Sociedad Espanola de Biotecnologia (Spanish Society of Biotechnology)
- Semantics in Business Information Systems (Innsbruck, Austria)
- Secure Electronic Biopharmaceutical Information Exchange (US Food and Drug Administration)
- Self-Emptying Blind Loop
- Siebel Systems, Inc. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In accordance with the delisting guidelines prescribed by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), Ingersoll-Rand Company intends to acquire the outstanding shares through a shareholder-led reverse book building process.