All Securities lending and borrowing contracts will be forced to be released on the working day before the start of a spot period relating to that security, lenders and borrowers shall not lend or borrow securities during the spot period.
What does SLB stand for?
SLB stands for Securities Lending and Borrowing (stocks)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SLB
We have 82 other meanings of SLB in our Acronym Attic
- Sierra Leone Association on Women's Welfare
- Satan Laughs As You Eternally Rot
- St. Lucas Andreas Ziekenhuis (Dutch: St. Lucas/Andreas Hospital; Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- SACDIN Laboratory Bulletin
- Saint-Louis Basket (basketball organization; France; est. 1935)
- Sale and Leaseback (financial transaction)
- Schlumberger Ltd. (oil field services firm)
- Science Laboratory Building (various schools)
- Second Life Ballet
- Secure Loader Block (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EquiLend, the automated securities lending and borrowing platform, went live in July 2002.