jp) is broadening its financial base by listing its stock, listed since 1979 (Japan Securities Identification Code Committee #6141), in the United States.
What does SICC stand for?
SICC stands for Securities Identification Code Committee (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SICC
We have 39 other meanings of SICC in our Acronym Attic
- Staten Island Council for Animal Welfare (Staten Island, NY)
- Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology
- Soroptimist International Club of Bangsar (est. 1992; Malaysia)
- Skagit and Island County Builders Association (Washington State)
- Southern Idaho Compensation and Benefits Association
- Small Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (Midgetman)
- Sea Isle City Beach Patrol (Sea Isle City, NJ)
- Safeguard Inventory Control Center
- Sarasota International Cricket Club
- Saskatchewan Indian Cultural Centre (Canada)
- Service Item Control Center
- Singapore Island Country Club
- Source-Initiated Context Construction
- Southern Indigenous Creole Community
- Southern Intermediate Counter Current
- Structural Information and Communication Complexity
- Swiss-Indian Chamber of Commerce
- Shanghai International Cultural Communication Association (China)
- Staten Island Citizens for Clean Air (New York)
- Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences