I am confident that Jim will serve Pennsylvania and the Banking and Securities Commission with integrity and dedication.
What does SECCOM stand for?
SECCOM stands for Securities Commission (various countries)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SECCOM
- Sun-Earth Connection Coronal Heliospheric Investigation
- Standard European Consumer Credit Information (UK)
- Sustainable Energy and Climate Change Initiative
- Security Clearance
- School of Engineering, Computing and Construction Management (Roger Williams University; Bristol, RI)
- Sebastian’s Electrical Commercial Contracting Company (Pennsylvania)
- Security Issues in Concurrency (workshop)
- Southeastern Connecticut Council of Governments (Norwich, Connecticut)
- Secretary of Commerce
- Secure Communications
- Security Compass Labs (Security Compass educational website; software engineering)
- South East Climate Change Partnership (UK)
- Sustainable Energy and Climate Change Project (South Africa)
- State Early Childhood Comprehensive Systems (Washington, DC)
- Study of Early Child Care and Youth Development (National Institute of Child Health and Human Development)
- Department of Special Education Communication Disorders (college curriculum; various locations)
- Seaman Employment Control Division (Myanmar)
- Soft Error Cluster Distribution
- Stack, Environment, Code, Dump
- Stowarzyszenie Edukacji Czlowieka Doroslego (Polish: Association for Education of Adults)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASD rules prohibit the sharing of securities commissions with unlicensed persons.
says Walsh) and the Ontario Securities Commission, which is the largest of Canada's provincial securities commissions and is similar to the Securities and Exchange Commission in the United States.
The acceptability of the IASC's accounting rules eventually will be determined by the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) as well as the individual securities commissions making up IOSCO.
TSX VENTURE:GEI)("GEI"-Tier 2-TSXV; "Green Environmental" or the "Company") wishes to clarify and update its shareholders with regard to the Company's current "Cease Trade Order" as issued by the Ontario Securities Commission.
Securities Commission (or the proposed Securities and Exchange Board) should assume a strong auditing role of this process.
NSP") (TSX VENTURE:NSP) reports that the Ontario Securities Commission has requested NSP to file amended MD&A for the year ended June 30, 2005 and for the interim period ended September 30, 2005, to reflect additional discussion required to the originally filed documents, pursuant to National Instrument 51-102FI Management's Discussion and Analysis, consisting of:
Cervus has notified the Ontario Securities Commission and the securities regulators in the other jurisdictions in which it is a reporting issuer of the delayed filing.