What does SEC stand for?
SEC stands for Securities & Exchange Commission (US government)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEC
We have 595 other meanings of SEC in our Acronym Attic
- Secondary Average (baseball statistic; determines how far on the bases a runner gets)
- Secondary Containment
- Secondary Electron Conduction
- Secretaría de Educación y Cultura (México)
- Secretary's Department (International Monetary Fund)
- Section Executive Committee
- Secure Electronic Commerce
- Securities and Exchange Commission (authority in the Philippines)
- Seiko Epson Corporation (Japanese electronics company)
- Self Evident Correction
- Semiconductor Equipment Corporation (Moorpark, CA)
- Seminole Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Senior Executive Council (US DoD)
- Sequential Events Controller (US NASA)
- Series Elastic Component (anatomy)
- Service Etrangers et Confédérés (French: Foreign and Confederate Service; Switzerland)