Individuals attain the 4011 National Training Standard for Information Systems Security Professionals by passing the Cisco CCNA(R) and Securing Cisco Network Devices exams.
What does SCND stand for?
SCND stands for Securing Cisco Network Devices
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCND
We have 6 other meanings of SCND in our Acronym Attic
- Southern California News Council
- Southern Cameroons National Council
- Spherical Cellulose Nanocrystal
- Staff Consultation and Negotiation Committee
- Standing Committee on National Concerns
- Stated Clerk Nomination Committee
- Strangeness-Changing Neutral Currents
- Studio City Neighborhood Council (Studio City, CA)
- Scottish Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Second (in line)
- Single Crystal Natural Diamond (wire die)
- South Carolina New Democrats (est. 1985)
- Supply Chain Network Design (business modeling)
- Santa Cruz Needle Exchange
- Save the Children Norway Ehiopia Programme
- Sea Cadet New Entry
- Security Coversheet for Non-Employees
- Self Creation for the New Economy
- self-contained navigation equipment
- Senior Certified Network Engineer
Samples in periodicals archive:
CCSP course and exam enhancements include: Course (Exam) IPS (642-532) Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention Systems SNPA (642-522) Securing Networks with PIX and ASA SND (642-551) Securing Cisco Network Devices SNRS (642-502) Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches CSVPN (642-511) Cisco Secure Virtual Private Networks OR HIPS (642-513) Securing Hosts using Cisco Security Agent(1) The CCSP certification indicates advanced skills in securing Cisco networks.