Fortress Technologies produces a portfolio of mesh networking products that enable secure wireless local area network (LAN) capabilities for battlefield logistics, convoy, command post and soldier applications.
What does SWLAN stand for?
SWLAN stands for Secure Wireless Local Area Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Strategic Weapon Launcher
- Structured Workplace Learning (Australia education program)
- Student Will Learn (education objectives)
- Students for World Literacy (Canada)
- Surface Water Level (hydrology)
- Sheepscot Wellspring Land Alliance (est. 1991; Freedom, ME)
- Software License Agreement (contracts)
- South West Landlords Association (UK)
- Southern Wisconsin Landlords Association (est. 1988)
- She Was Like A Bearded Rainbow (song from Cream's Disraeli Gears)
- Social Work Licensing Board (Arkansas)
- Something Worth Leaving Behind (music album)
- Study-Work-Life Balance (Monash University international students study; Australia)
- Shanghai Welfare Lottery Center (China)
- Small World Learning Center (Maple Grove, MN)
- Southall & West London College (UK)
- Southall and West London College (UK)
- Studebaker-Worthington Leasing Corporation (now a division of Main Street Bank; Kingwood, Texas)
- Sun Web Learning Center (Santa Clara, CA; Sun Microsystems)
- Surgical Weight Loss Center (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 million Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract by the National Security Agency (NSA) to supply its new SecNet 54(TM) Secure Wireless Local Area Network (SWLAN) product to U.
Telos([R]) Corporation will conduct site surveys, design secure Wireless Local Area Networks (WLAN) and install Local Area Network cabling and network drops for ten large logistics centers operated by the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA).
The Air Force has awarded Telos([R]) Corporation a task order valued at almost $800,000 to install premise wiring that supports secure Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) voice and data communications at Charleston Air Force Base in South Carolina.
Kaiser's Tengelmann is rolling out Trapeze Smart Mobile technology to more than 700 retail stores, providing highly reliable, secure wireless local area network access for cash systems, reverse vending systems for recycling, kiosks, and advertising displays.
Conference planners then turned to Telos(R) Corporation to provide a secure wireless local area network (WLAN) for each of the quarters.
April 3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) today announced it has been selected to deploy a secure wireless local area network (WLAN) at Flagler College, located in St.
Air Force Air Combat Command (ACC) awarded a contract to Telos(R) Corporation to deploy the Xacta Secure Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) to three bases: Barksdale Air Force Base (AFB), Whiteman AFB and Nellis AFB.