Kryptos provides users of iPhones, iPads, Android enabled mobile phones and tablets with an affordable, easy to install, easy to use secure voice communications App.
What does SEVOCOM stand for?
SEVOCOM stands for Secure Voice Communications
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Search Engine Vacation Marketing (Performance Development Corp.)
- Sun Enterprise Volume Manager (Sun Microsystems)
- Security Enhanced Virtual Memory System
- Software Engineering Video Network
- Syndicat de l'Edition Vidéo Numérique (French: Union of Digital Video Editing; Paris, France)
- Single-Edge V-Notched Beam (ceramics hardness testing)
- Samaritan Emergency Volunteer Organization (Uganda)
- Self-Expanding Vascular Occluder
- Social Envo Vision Organization
- Suncoast Electric Vehicle Outfitters (Lake Worth, FL)
- Savanna Elephant Vocalization Project
- Scandinavian Erotic Video Productions
- Senior Executive Vice-President
- Spinal Epidural Venous Plexus (radiology)
- Student and Exchange Visitor Program (formerly CIPRIS)
- Southeast Valley Regional Association of Realtors
- Society of Endovascular Veterinary Surgery
- Specialist and Enthusiast Vehicles (Australia)
- Speech Emotion Verification System
- Surface Enhanced Vibrational Spectroscopy (chemistry book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Part B - secure voice communications (landline) for the Institute for the Study of Totalitarian Regimes and the Security Services Archive.
stated, "Kryptos was developed to provide mobile phone users with an affordable, easy to install, easy to use secure voice communications App in order to provide the average person, the average citizen an affordable means of having a conversation that is totally secure from both hackers and electronic eavesdropping surveillance.
announced less than a year ago the launch of Kryptos, a secure voice communications encryption application for the iPhone, shortly thereafter releasing versions for both the Android and Blackberry's RIM O/S.
As we have worked with many customers over the past five years on secure mobile data communications solutions, we have learned that there is also significant demand for secure voice communications," said Sean Moshir, CEO and Chairman of CellTrust.
recently launched an enterprise management solution for corporations and other organizations seeking to provide employees and associates with encrypted, secure voice communications on iPhone, Android and Blackberry cell phones.
The requirement for secure voice communications - especially with global mobility - has never been greater," said DTECH LABS President Robert Denson.
Call Frontier today at 877-462-8188 to make sure you have the safest and most secure voice communications for you and your family.