Enterprise customers using the solution can benefit from highly available and highly secure virtual private networks.
What does SVPN stand for?
SVPN stands for Secure Virtual Private Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SVPN
We have 3 other meanings of SVPN in our Acronym Attic
- Sierra Vista Public Library (Arizona)
- Spring Valley Public Library (Minnesota)
- Support Vector Pursuit Learning (robotics)
- Scotts Valley Property Management (Scotts Valley, CA)
- Senior Vice President of Marketing
- Shree Vindhya Paper Mills (India)
- Small Volume Particle Microsampler (research equipment)
- Silicon Valley Product Management Association (California)
- Super VGA Protected Mode Interface
- Secondary Virtual Phone Number
- Salinas Valley Psychiatric Program (California, USA)
- Senior Vice President and Provost (university position)
- Sexual Violence Prevention Program (various locations)
- Sexually Violent Predator Program (Florida)
- Silicon Vendor Partner Program
- Social Venture Partners Portland (Oregon)
- St. Vincent Planned Parenthood Association
- Senior Vice President for Research
- Static Venous Pressure Ratio (clotting)
- Social Venture Partners of Rhode Island (Providence, RI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
READING, United Kingdom & SEATTLE -- Axiom Systems, the leader in Service Fulfillment software for Communication Service Providers, today announced the introduction of AXIOSS(R) for IPVPN for Juniper Networks, a packaged solution that speeds the creation, configuration and management of secure virtual private networks over Juniper Networks routing platforms.
Companies seeking a secure virtual private network (VPN) product without the high costs of an appliance should check out this impressive service from Positive Networks," said Ken Durham, editor, WebWeek.
Wireless security software developer Columbitech today announced that Zebra Technologies' (Nasdaq:ZBRA) has added support for Columbitech's secure virtual private network (VPN) capabilities to its wireless mobile printing solutions.
Monitoring a customer's network through a secure Virtual Private Network (VPN) or Private Line connectivity, specific VNMS service offerings include:
The facility hosts server co-location, secure virtual private networks (VPNs), Internet connectivity, alongside firewall security and corporate data back storage environment.
Product features include extended firewall protection, secure virtual private network connections, secure authentication, quality of service features, advanced routing features, smart intrusion detection system, remote and local independent administration, and live update capabilities.
Its flexible architecture will enable Verizon to deliver a host of value-added services such as secure Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) using multi-protocol label switching (MPLS), DSL aggregation, commercial wireless hot spots (WiFi) and Transparent LAN Service (TLS), all with enhanced Quality of Service (QoS).