Secure Vantage Technologies releases its latest version of Audit Manager 2010 HOUSTON -- Secure Vantage Technologies (SVT) announces SVT Audit Manager 4.
What does SVT stand for?
SVT stands for Secure Vantage Technologies (Houston, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SVT
We have 89 other meanings of SVT in our Acronym Attic
- Saginaw Valley State University, Zahnow Library (University City, MI)
- Salinas Valley Solid Waste Authority (California)
- Salvage Vanguard Theater (Austin, TX)
- Samozaryadnaya Vintovka Tokareva (Tokarev semi-automatic rifle)
- Scanner Validation Tool (Kodak)
- Schedule Variance in Time
- Science Validation Team
- Science Verification Test (space research)
- Sciences de la Vie et de la Terre
- Screen Virtualization Technology
- Secure Voice Terminal
- Sentence Verification Technique (reading comprehension assessment)
- Sequential Valve Timing (Mazda)
- Silicon Vertex Tracker (RHIC)
- Simi Valley Transit
- Simulation Verification Tool
- Single Version of the Truth
- Single-Visit Training
- Sinus Venous Thrombosis (medical condition)
- Sinus Ventricular Tachycardia (heart disorder)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Secure Vantage Technologies and Catapult Systems enter into partnership agreement.
About Secure Vantage Technologies Secure Vantage Technologies (SVT) provides monitoring and operational consulting services supporting the SCMP product and is developing future security tools for MOM v3.