The KC is a web-based, secure knowledge management system integrated with AKO to facilitate the collection, organization, and distribution of explicit/tacit knowledge throughout the systems acquisition community.
What does SKM stand for?
SKM stands for Secure Knowledge Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SKM
We have 59 other meanings of SKM in our Acronym Attic
- Sittingbourne Kemsley Light Railway Ltd. (Kent, UK)
- Studenckie Kolo Logistyki Stosowanej (Polish)
- State Key Laboratory of Software Engineering (Wuhan University, China)
- State Key Laboratory for Surface Physics (China)
- South Kingstown Land Trust (est. 1983; Rhode Island)
- State Key Laboratory of Tribology (China)
- State Key Laboratory of Trauma, Burns and Combined Injury (China)
- State Key Laboratory of Transient Optics and Photonics (China)
- Scientific Knowledge Management (strategy)
- Secure Key Manager (software)
- Shared Knowledge Multidelivery
- Shin Kong Mitsukoshi (Taiwan)
- Sigaret Kretek Mesin (Indonesian: Machine-Rolled Cigarettes)
- Sinclair Knight Merz Pty Ltd.
- Singapore Kindness Movement
- Stichting Kinderopvang in de Metalektro (Dutch)
- Stomatoloska Komora na Makedonija (Dental Chamber of Macedonia
- Sun Kil Moon (band)
- Szybka Kolej Miejska (Warsaw, Poland railway)
- Southeastern Kentucky Music Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
He will address how enterprises can achieve an efficient and secure knowledge management system by implementing the top three key enabling features of an enterprise portal which, according to Forrester Research, are: search (discovery), taxonomy (organization) and personalization (bringing people's expertise into the knowledge system).
Digital Guardian enables organizations to implement a data-centric security framework by delivering: * Unified data discovery, classification, monitoring and control * Unprecedented enterprise wide visibility into data movement and usage * Comprehensive information management through a centralized and highly flexible data protection policy implementation engine * Fully integrated, policy driven file and email encryption * Automated controls that prompt, warn, alert, block and record risky behavior * End-user awareness of corporate policies, risky behavior and compliance accountability * Secure knowledge management through integration with email, content management and enterprise applications About Verdasys, Inc.