He will speak about TSCP's challenge to address secure collaboration among defense industry partners and their supply chain members, and TSCP members' mission to reduce the risks of information security breaches, accelerate secure information sharing while reducing overall program costs.
What does SIS stand for?
SIS stands for Secure Information Sharing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SIS
We have 658 other meanings of SIS in our Acronym Attic
- SCI Isolation Segment
- Science in Sport (nutrition)
- Science Information Strategy (Natural Environment Research Council; UK)
- Scientific Information Services Limited (St. Augustine, Trinidad & Tobago)
- Scientific Instrument Services (Ringoes, NJ)
- Scientific Instrument Society
- Second-Impact Syndrome (brain injury)
- Secondary Items Study
- Secret Intelligence Service (MI6)
- Sections Internationales de Sèvres (French bilingual school)
- Security Information Systems
- SegainterSettle AG (Swiss Central Securities Depository)
- Seiko Instruments Singapore (est. 1973)
- Seisen International School (Tokyo, Japan)
- Selective Inquiry System
- Semester in Spain (various schools)
- Semiconductor Insulator Semiconductor
- Senior Intelligence Service
- Senologic International Society
- Sensor & Instrumentation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
CargoNet and NER help avoid theft and develop recovery rates through secure information sharing and partnership among theft victims, their business partners, and law enforcement.
Nucleus brings a new era of robust collaboration, selective and secure information sharing, and crime reduction capabilities to the justice and public safety community.
We strongly believe that with all parties working together toward a common goal, we can reduce the risk of information security breaches, accelerate secure information sharing across A&D organizations and reduce overall program costs.
Axiomatics ' products and services enable risk-intelligent access control for business critical data and secure information sharing within and across enterprises and clouds.
LONDON, February 20 /PRNewswire/ -- - Breakthroughs in Secure Information Sharing on the Agenda At this year's Defence IT 08 conference, members of the Transglobal Secure Collaboration Program (TSCP) will discuss issue and opportunities in secure information sharing in mission-critical environments, with an emphasis on how the obstacles are being overcome.
By replacing disparate bolt-on perimeter technologies with a single data-centric solution that can be applied to any digitized information, SecureParser ensures the confidentiality, integrity, and continuous availability of data-at-rest and data-in-motion while providing a platform for secure information sharing.
Company Commits to Driving Adoption of Secure Information Sharing Standards VIENNA, Va.