a leading provider of Total Semiconductor IP Solutions, announced that Sierra Wireless, a leading provider of hardware, software, and connected services for mobile lifestyles and machine-to-machine communications, France, has licensed Arasan's Secure Digital Input/Output (SDIO) Host controller IP core to be integrated in its next generation SoC controller.
What does SDIO stand for?
SDIO stands for Secure Digital Input/Output
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SDIO
We have 4 other meanings of SDIO in our Acronym Attic
- San Diego Independent Media Center (California)
- San Diego Indie Music Fest
- Sustainable Development Indicators in the Mineral Industries
- Synchronous Dual Inline Memory Module
- Scalable Distributed Information Management System
- Strap Down Inertial Measuring Unit
- SPACECOM Digital Information Network
- Sustainable Development Issues Network
- Sustainable Development Information System
- Strapdown Inertial Navigation System
- Securities (Disclosure of Interests) Ordinance
- Serial Data Input/Output
- Space Defense Initiative Office
- Strategic Defense Initiative Office
- Strategic Defense Initiative Organization
- Safe Driver Insurance Plan (Massachusetts)
- Safe Driver Insurance Points
- Sea Duty Incentive Pay (US Navy)
- SECAN Doctrine and Information Publications (Nato standards for TEMPEST)
- Service Delivery Improvement Plan (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LGS-8G77: Through its integration of a universal serial bus (USB) and secure digital input/output (SDIO) interfaces, this demodulator reduces critical board space and power requirements for mobile and laptop products.
a leading integrator of wireless communications products, announced the introduction of the SSI-SDIO-1000, the first high-performance, rugged Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver with a secure digital input/output interface designed for power conscience consumer-level applications.
Ready for the Future with I/O capability The expansion card slot will also accept Secure Digital input/output (SDIO) devices in addition to memory cards.
The Zplayer Ultra supports industry standard Secure Digital Input/Output (SDIO) expansion cards with the proper system software running the ThreadX operating system.
Based on the Wisair WSR601 low-power single chip, the design enables vendors to embed Wireless USB into portable devices, such as digital still cameras, camcorders and smart phones, using the Secure Digital Input/Output (SDIO) interface.
BSQUARE (Nasdaq:BSQR), a leading provider of smart device solutions, announced today the integration of their Secure Digital Input/Output (SDIO) technology into HP iPAQ handhelds and their multi-year collaboration with HP.
today announced the launch of its High-Speed Secure Digital Input/Output (HS-SDIO) driver for Wi-Fi enabled mobile devices.