LockStream's Secure Audio Path technology protects audio content as it travels through a device during playback.
What does SAP stand for?
SAP stands for Secure Audio Path (Microsoft Windows)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAP
We have 795 other meanings of SAP in our Acronym Attic
- Schweizer Automatik Pool (German: Swiss Automatic Pool; Switzerland)
- Science Activity Planner (US NASA; satellite data tool)
- Scientific Advisory Panel
- Scouting Amphibian Plan (United State Coast Guard)
- Seafarers' Assistance Programme
- Seasonal Attribution Project (climate change)
- Second Audio Program
- Secondary Audio Programming
- Secreted Aspartyl Proteinase
- Secure Agreement Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
a provider of high performance integrated circuits (ICs) for high-speed broadband communications, wireless and audio solutions, announces complete support for Windows Media Digital Rights Management (DRM) technology, including Secure Audio Path (SAP) in its soft audio solutions.
In addition, in the upcoming Windows(R) Millennium Edition, Windows Media Rights Manager will provide secure audio path technology, protecting audio content from the server all the way to the sound card.