17 /PRNewswire/ -- NetContinuum, the leader in Secure Application Gateways and Web Application Firewalls, today announced a record year for 2006 in which its customer base doubled to nearly 200 while its market presence expanded to 22 countries with the recent addition of Bolivia and Malaysia.
What does SAG stand for?
SAG stands for Secure Application Gateway
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SAG
We have 239 other meanings of SAG in our Acronym Attic
- Saint Anthony Guide
- Saint-Aubin de Guérande (France)
- Sarjana Agama (Indonesian: Bachelor of Religion)
- Saudi Arabia Government
- Schweizerische Arbeitsgruppe Gentechnologie (German: Swiss Working Group on Genetic Engineering)
- Schweizerische Astronomische Gesellschaft (German: Swiss Astronomical Society)
- Science Advocacy Group (Mars Science and Telecommunications Orbiter)
- Scientific Advisory Group (GAW)
- Screen Actors Guild
- Secretaria de Agricultura y Ganaderia (Spanish: Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock; Honduras)
- Securitag Assembly Group (Taiwan)
- Self-Assessment Guide
- Semi-Autogenous Grinding (mills)
- Senescence-Associated Gene
- Senior Advisory Group
- Service, Application, Gestion Informatique (French: Service, Law, and Information Management)
- Servicio Agricola Ganadero (Agriculture Cattle Service, Chile)
- Siemens Aktiengesellschaft
- Site Assessment Grant (Wisconsin DNR)
- Société Astronomique de Genève (French: Astronomical Society of Geneva; Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NetContinuum Secure Application Gateways secure high-value applications and additionally accelerate them, thereby simplifying data center management.
i-Sentry - Secure Application Gateway - is a hardened security appliance protecting web and web services applications from 'known' and 'unknown' attacks exploiting bugs and vulnerabilities in both the web infrastructure and the application code.
Teros, the global leader in web application security firewalls, today announced that Network World selected the Teros Secure Application Gateway 100SSL as the "Best of Test" Web Infrastructure product of the year.
June 26 /PRNewswire/ -- NetContinuum, the leader in Web Application Firewalls and Secure Application Gateways, today announced that Forrester Research has named NetContinuum the Leader in The Forrester Wave: Web Application Firewalls, Q 2006.
The Teros Secure Application Gateway now secures Web applications against insider attacks by users who have been authenticated by eTrust SiteMinder.
June 6 /PRNewswire/ -- NetContinuum, the leader in Web Application Firewalls and Secure Application Gateways, today announced that the NC-2000 Application Gateway has been awarded the Customer Trust 2006 Global Excellence award by Info Security Products Guide, a Silicon Valley Communications publication and leading publication on security-related products and technologies.
The Teros Secure Application Gateway does for Web and Web Services applications what network firewalls do for the network.