Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to evaluate the performance of homeland security technologies related to water protection and wide-area decontamination The EPA has been designated as the sector-specific agency for drinking water and wastewater critical infrastructure protection and is the lead federal agency for the remediation of areas contaminated by terrorist events involving the release of biological organisms, biotoxins, chemical warfare agents, toxic industrial chemicals, toxic industrial materials, and radiological materials.
What does SSA stand for?
SSA stands for Sector-Specific Agency (US Department of Homeland Security)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSA
We have 676 other meanings of SSA in our Acronym Attic
- Scottish Sports Association (UK)
- Seacoast Shipyard Association
- Seafood Services Australia (Queensland, Australia)
- Search Software America
- Secondary Service Area (various organizations)
- Secondary Switching Area
- Secretaría de Salubridad y Asistencia (Mexican Health Secretariat)
- Secretaría de Salud (México)
- Sector Safe Altitude (aviation)
- Sector Skills Agreement (UK)