The project%s objectives, activities and results are closely linked to those of the Health Sector Capacity Support Project (HSCSP) of the Health Sector Policy Support Programme (EU initiative).
What does SPSP stand for?
SPSP stands for Sector Policy Support Programme (EU)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPSP
We have 44 other meanings of SPSP in our Acronym Attic
- Singapore Primary Science Olympiad (competition)
- Southeastern Pennsylvania Symphony Orchestra (est. 1972)
- Standard Particle Swarm Optimization
- State Programme Support Office (USAID)
- Strathfield Planning Scheme Ordinance (zoning; Australia)
- Supplier Process Sign-Off
- Security Police & Security Officers of America
- Salt Point State Park (California)
- Savings and Profit Sharing Plan (life insurance)
- School Psychological Service Provider
- Society for Personality and Social Psychology
- Society for Philosophy of Science in Practice
- Society for Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, Inc.
- Standard Power Supply Program
- Submarine Payloads and Sensors Program
- Specialist, Personnel Supervisor (US Navy)
- Satisfaction with Performance Scaled Questionnaire
- Social Phobia Screening Questionnaire
- St. Petersburg String Quartet (Russia)
- Saint Paul String Quartet Competition (Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sector Policy Support Programme promotes reforms in social protection, particularly targeting the social benefits system; child protection, including the establishment of regional Family and Children Support Departments; and public finance management, prioritizing the improvement of internal audit and control systems, and the Medium Term Budget Framework.
The European Union and the National Planning Commission (NPC) signed a financing agreement worth N$400 million for the Education Sector Policy Support Programme late last week.
The European Commission and the Kyrgyz Government signed a Financing Agreement on 6 December 2007 covering the first year of the three-year Sector Policy Support Programme Kyrgyzstan 2007-2009 in Social Protection and Public Finance Management for an amount of EUR 9 million.