The annual meeting attract central bankers, ministers of finance and development, private sector officers and academics, who discuss issues of mutual interest, such as international financial prospects, the eradication of poverty, economic growth, and the effectiveness of aid.
What does SXO stand for?
SXO stands for Sector Officer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SXO
We have 1 other meaning of SXO in our Acronym Attic
- Static X Motorsports, Inc. (Madison, AL)
- Sony Xperia M2 (smartphone)
- Extensible Markup Language (XML) in the form of S-Expressions
- Simple eXtensible Markup Language
- SOAP eXtensible Markup Language
- Sint Maarten Timeshare Owners Association (Sarasota, FL; est. 2009)
- Saxon Petroleum, Inc. (stock symbol; Canada)
- SIPO (State Intellectual Property Office) XML (Extensible Markup Language) News Aggregator (China)
- Singly Excited Natural Orbital
- Specialized Expertise Outsourcing (Aristeia, Inc.)
- Squadron Executive Officer
- Nunam Iqua, Alaska (Airport Code; formerly Sheldon Point)
- Simple Extensible Pipeline (computer architecture)
- Simple XML (Extensible Markup Language) Persistence (programming)
- SlowXPress (website)
- Solar X-Ray Photometer
- Simple X Protocol Compressor
- Soft X-Ray Projection Lithography
- Soft X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finance sector officer Daryl Williams said: "The decision to move work out to the Indian operation comes as a big blow to the workforce in Liver pool, on top of the job cuts already announced earlier this year.
As Labour's respect Tsar, she heavily promoted the handing out of on-the-spot fine powers to virtually any public sector officer with the ability to write the ticket.
Shifting officers can have political implications when community groups and government officials learn that their sector officers are being transferred to another location.
Leia Bassett, sector officer for the digital industries for WYLLN - which is based at Huddersfield University - said that women in leadership and management had always been under-represented in the science, engineering and technology (SET) industries.
The MoU was signed Deputy Premier for Economic Affaires Abdul-Karim al-Arhabi and the Dutch deputy ambassador to Yemen Alan Van, German GTZ head Thomas Engelhart and the WB Education Sector Officer Aysha Fodah.
of Manchester, UK) have aimed this guide to school-based networks at school leaders, network coordinators, public sector officers and students who need to develop and sustain these localized systems.
Sources in the Ministry of Interior told that two sector officers have been arrested on the charges of the financial embezzlement in the issuance of licenses.