Among the other 15 papers in these proceedings are discussions of extragastrointestinal functions and the transcriptional regulation of secretin and secretin receptors, PACAP as a master regulator of neuroendocrine stress circuits and the cellular stress response, the development of the zebrafish hypothalamus, the behavioral effect of neuropeptides related to feeding regulation in fish, and what lies ahead for the proprotein convertases.
What does SCTR stand for?
SCTR stands for Secretin Receptor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCTR
We have 16 other meanings of SCTR in our Acronym Attic
- Ship Custody Transfer Post Delivery Availability
- Stream Control Transmission Protocol Endpoint
- Southern California Technical Processes Group (est. 1959; Los Angeles, CA)
- Society for Chaos Theory in Psychology and Life Sciences
- South Carolina Tuition Prepayment Program
- School of Communication, Technology and Public Service (Loyola University; Chicago, IL)
- Spindle Cell Tumor of the Portal Vein
- Sickle Cell Transfer Questionnaire
- Southeast Center for Teaching Quality
- Superficie Corporal Total Quemada (Spanish: Burned Body Surface)
- Société Canadienne des Thérapeutes Respiratoires (Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists)
- Software Code and Test Results
- Solidification Cracking Temperature Range
- South Carolina Clinical and Translational Research Institute (Charleston, SC)
- South Central Tennessee Railroad
- South Central Texas Region
- System Conformance Test Report
- Submarine Chaser Training Center (US Navy)
- South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Repligen Corporation reported today that both secretin and the secretin receptor are developmentally regulated in specific regions of the rat brain including the amygdala, an area of the brain implicated in social interaction deficits in autism and schizophrenia.
The secretin receptor is also made by a second group of neighboring brain cells, ones that a neurotransmitter called GABA activates.