Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis: (Logo: http://photos.
What does SOL stand for?
SOL stands for Secretary of Labor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SOL
We have 184 other meanings of SOL in our Acronym Attic
- Scenario Overlay (gaming, Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter PS2)
- School of Leadership (various locations)
- Scotland Online
- Scottish Omnibuses Ltd.
- Scrape-Off Layer (plasma)
- Screaming out Loud
- Seafarer's Open Learning System
- Seal of Light (gaming, world of warcraft)
- Seasons of Love (movie)
- Second-Order Closed Loop
- Semantic Operating Language
- Sequence Order List
- Serial Over LAN (Local Area Network; computer science)
- Server Optimized Linux (software)
- Service d'Ordre Legionnaire (French force in WWII)
- Service Opportunities in Leadership
- Sex Out Loud (sexual health resource)
- Shadows of Luclin (Everquest expansion)
- Shazzam - Outta Luck (Gomer Pyle polite form)
- Shipowner's Liability
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Labor Department s funding will allow them to receive services they need to obtain skills necessary to compete for jobs in growth industries, said Assistant Secretary of Labor for Employment and Training Jane Oates.
Director: Andrew Sherrill Team: Government Accountability Office: Education, Workforce, and Income Security Phone: (202) 512-7252 Recommendations for Executive Action ---------- Recommendation: To further strengthen Labor's IT planning and oversight process and financial management, the Secretary of Labor should direct the Chief Information Officer to ensure that the department-level investment review boards and governance structure incorporate business unit (i.
Roosevelts first 100 days when talking about Obamas ambitions, but its unlikely hell make the secretary of labor as high-profile as when the job was held by Frances Perkins, architect of many New Deal policies, such as the first federal minimum wage.
LABOR LAYS DOWN LAW: As Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao prepares to close out eight years as head of the department, one major accomplishment that the lone member of George W.
ACCSH is an advisory committee appointed by the Secretary of Labor to assist OSHA in construction safety and health matters.
of South Carolina last month as Assistant Secretary of Labor for Occupational Safety and Health.
New additions include Postmaster General (1410300897), Secretary Of The Treasury (1567112838), FBI Director (1410300900), National Security Adviser (156711962X), Secretary Of Labor (156-7119611) and Secretary Of Commerce (1410300919): each provides an in-depth examination of a high-profile job often in the news.