8 million pesos (US$10 million) through SAGAR and the Secretaria del Medio Ambiente, Recursos Naturales y Pesca (SEMARNAP) to fight forest and brush fires.
What does SEMARNAP stand for?
SEMARNAP stands for Secretaria del Medio Ambiente, Recursos Naturales y Pesca (México, Secretariat of the Environment, Natural Resources and Fisheries)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- State Emergency Medical Advisory Committee (New York)
- Sindicato de Maquinistas Y Ayudantes Ferroviarios (Spain)
- Sindicato Español de Maquinistas y Ayudantes Ferroviarios
- Semantics and Pragmatics of Extended Term Graph Rewriting
- Semantic Annotation
- Semantics-based Program Manipulation Techniques
- Salem Electric Member Assistance Program (Salem, OR)
- Sandwell Ethnic Minority Achievement Project (UK)
- Section Eight Management Assessment Program
- Secretaria de Marina (Mexico)
- Secretaría de Medio Ambiente Y Recursos Naturales (México)
- Senior Executive Management Assistant Service
- Ship's Engineering Maintenance Assistance Team
- Systems and Equipment Material Assessment Team (US Navy)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology
- Safety and Environmental Management Branch
- SATA (Serial Advanced Technology Attachment) Enclosure Management Bridge (hardware)
- Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine
- Synchronous Embedded Memory Block
- Southeastern Michigan Beekeepers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, the Zedillo administration has instructed the Secretaria del Medio Ambiente, Recursos Naturales y Pesca (SEMARNAP) to assemble a group of scientists to conduct a more comprehensive environmental-impact study to assess the feasibility of the ESSA expansion.
The Secretaria del Medio Ambiente, Recursos Naturales y Pesca (SEMARNAP) and other federal government agencies are expected to face issues related to stewardship of the country's water resources again this year.