Summary: Israel's security cabinet Wednesday met for the first time in a secret nuclear bunker in Jerusalem, officials and press reports said, as part of a massive nationwide defense drill to prepare for a possible missile war with Iran, Syria, Lebanon and Gaza.
What does SNB stand for?
SNB stands for Secret Nuclear Bunker (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SNB
We have 71 other meanings of SNB in our Acronym Attic
- Sambucus Nigra Agglutinin V (genetics)
- Short Network Allocation Vector
- Syndicate National des Agencies de Voyages (French travel agencies)
- Structural Nonlinear Analysis Workspace
- System Network Architecture eXtended
- Sensory Ataxia (autosomal dominant)
- Survey of North American Youth Rights
- Saddle Node Bifurcation
- San Bernardino (Amtrak station code; San Bernardino, CA)
- Schweizerische Nazionalbank (Swiss National Bank)
- Section Noiséenne de Badminton (French badminton club)
- See Notes Below
- Sella-Nasion-Supramentale (Cephalometrics, aka Point B)
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
- Service New Brunswick
- Service Nouveau-Brunswick (French: Service New Brunswick; Canada)
- Shake and Bake (algorithm)
- Sierra Nevada Batholith (California)
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Israel's security cabinet on Wednesday met for the first time in a secret nuclear bunker in Jerusalem, officials and press reports said, as part of a massive nationwide defence exercise.
5 - Hack Green Secret Nuclear Bunker Coole Lane, Nantwich.
Yorks A SIGN in Essex points to a Secret Nuclear Bunker.
If you want to avoid the Cold War, the Hack Green secret nuclear bunker near Nantwich, Cheshire has the rather bizarre answer.
An unusual visitor attraction is the Secret Nuclear Bunker, an amazing underground labyrinth, with 150 metres of tunnel hidden beneath an innocent-looking farmhouse and built at the height of the Cold War.
Hack Green Secret Nuclear Bunker DARE you experience the nuclear four-minute warning?