Still, as part of House Republicans Pledge to America, Republican leadership will likely schedule a vote on the Secret Ballot Protection Act, which bars employers from agreeing to unionization through card check.
What does SBPA stand for?
SBPA stands for Secret Ballot Protection Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SBPA
We have 25 other meanings of SBPA in our Acronym Attic
- Santa Barbara Paralegal Association
- Santa Barbara Paralegals Association
- Saskatchewan Black Powder Association (Canada)
- Satellite-Borne Phased Array
- School of Business and Public Administration
- School of Business and Public Affairs
- School-Based Performance Award
- School-Based Performance Awards
- Schrader Bluff Participating Area (Alaska)
- Scottish Beer and Pub Association (UK)
- Shepherdstown Battlefield Preservation Association (Shepherdstown, WV)
- Shirley Banister Public Affairs
- Shocker Baseball Players Association (Canada)
- Simple Branch Prediction Analysis
- Singapore Book Publishers Association
- Sistem Saraan Baru Perkhidmatan Awam (Malay: New Pension System in the Public Service)
- Sistema Biblioteche Pubblica Amministrazione
- Smart Breech Plate Adapter
- Solvent Based Pure Acrylic
- Solvent-Based Pure Acrylic
Samples in periodicals archive:
As Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton slug it out for the nomination, the AFL-CIO is running a $53 million campaign attacking John McCain--portraying him as a right-wing ideologue who co-sponsored the Secret Ballot Protection Act, the GOP's attempt at making kryptonite against card check.
Secret Ballot Protection Act Support of the Secret Ballot Protection Act, introduced by Senator Jim DeMint (R-S.
Company Believes Secret Ballot Protection Act of 2004 Protects Individuals from Union Abuse In light of the labor movement's escalating campaign to rob individuals of the secret-ballot election process in making decisions about unionization, the Secret Ballot Protection Act of 2004 is a necessary safeguard to protect individual rights and freedom of choice, Cintas Corporation stated today.