The incentive plan offers the following discounts: roof gable bracing, 3%; garage door bracing, 3%; roof straps, 4%; secondary water resistance, 5%; superior roof sheathing attachment, 10%; roof covering, 3%-15%; and shutters or impact-resistant assembly, 5%-18%.
What does SWR stand for?
SWR stands for Secondary Water Resistance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SWR
We have 118 other meanings of SWR in our Acronym Attic
- South West Queensland Pipeline (Australia)
- Strategic Water Quality Plan (Colchester, VT)
- State Water Quality Protection Area (marine protected area; Sacramento, CA)
- Source Water Quality Protection Partnership Petitions
- Surface Water Quality Standards
- Software Qualification Test
- Residual Water Saturation (petroleum engineering)
- Safe Withdrawal Rate (financial portfolio management)
- Scarlet Weather Rhapsody (game)
- Scheduler Work Area (IBM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new incentive plan offers the following discounts: -- Secondary Water Resistance, 5% -- Superior Roof Sheathing Attachment, 10% -- Roof Straps, 4% -- Secondary Water Resistance, 5% -- Superior Roof Sheathing Attachment, 10% -- Roof Covering, 3-15% -- Shutters or Impact Resistant Assembly, 5-18% Natherson stressed that to be eligible for the discounts homeowners needed to take the initiative to verify the proper installation of these devices.