Some supermarkets are exploring secondary loop refrigeration systems that employ a central refrigeration equipment in a mechanical room.
What does SECLOP stand for?
SECLOP stands for Secondary Loop
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- School of Economics and Commercial Law (Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Sharp Electronics of Canada Ltd. (Ontario, Canada)
- Ship Equipment Configuration List
- Sober Emotional Constructive Leader
- South Eastern Coalfields Limited (Coal India Limited)
- South Eastern Coalfields Ltd (India)
- Secure Local Area Network
- South Eastern Cape Local Division (High Court of South Africa; Port Elizabeth, South Africa)
- Southeast Consumer Law Group (Atlanta, GA)
- Secondary Location
- Safety and Environmental Compliance Manager
- Scanning Electrochemical Microscope
- Service d'Evaluation et de Contrôle Médicaux (Belgium)
- Shop Equipment, Contact Maintenance
- Single-Ended Current Mode (systems engineering)
- Subrate Establish Command (AT&T)
- Systems Engineering Capability Model
- Science, Engineering, Communication, Mathematics, and Enrichment
- Southeastern Consortium of Minorities in Engineering
- Software Engineering and Collaborative Modelling Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
The boiler circulator pump and the secondary loop pump operate continuously throughout the tests at approximately equal flow rates, equivalent to a hydronic system simple circuit configuration.
The Robinson Market District was noted for its numerous sustainable features, including refrigerant leak rates well below the industry average, the use of secondary loop refrigeration system eliminated sales floor piping and significantly reduced the number of leak points, and the use of CO2 and glycol refrigerants in the secondary loop refrigeration system to protect the ozone layer.
v] denote the graph obtained from G by removing a secondary loop e at vertex v.
Investigations have revealed that a section of piping in the secondary loop ruptured due to stress and corrosion, spewing tons of superheated steam.
Each model has contact closure and LEDs to tell the user when the primary or secondary loop is operating.
Replacements for HFC-134a such as HFC-152a and carbon dioxide will be addressed in the technical sessions and workshop, which will include in-depth discussion of electric and secondary loop air-conditioning systems.
and has considerable experience in three different technical solutions for battery cooling: cooled air; refrigerant, and secondary loop solutions.