Jamaica has received a loan from the World Bank for the cost of Reform of Secondary Education Project Phase II.
What does SEP stand for?
SEP stands for Secondary Education Project
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEP
We have 443 other meanings of SEP in our Acronym Attic
- Scorched Earth Productions
- Scottish Enterprise Party (politics; UK)
- Scottish Equity Partners
- Screamin' Eagle Performance (motorcycle parts)
- Screaming Eagle Poker
- Sealift Enhancement Program (US DoD)
- Search Engine Placement
- Search Engine Positioning
- Search Engine Promotion
- Secondary Education Program
- Secretaria de Educacion Publica
- Secretaría de Educación Pública (Spanish)
- Secretaría Ejecutiva de la Presidencia (Spanish)
- Secretariado de Estudios Propios
- Secure Electronic Payment
- Secure Exchange Protocol
- Security Evaluation Program
- Selective Employment Plan
- Selectively Enhanced Polymer
- Self Employed Person (classification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
El Salvador has received a US$58 million loan from the World Bank for a Secondary Education Project (Prestamo N[degrees] 4224-ES).
7149-JM) for the Reform of Secondary Education Project - Phase II (ROSE II).