The recycled process water meets Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) primary and secondary drinking water standards.
What does SDWS stand for?
SDWS stands for Secondary Drinking Water Standards
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDWS
We have 1 other meaning of SDWS in our Acronym Attic
- Social-Democratic Workers' Party (political group; various locations)
- South Dakota Women's Prison (Pierre, SD)
- South Derbyshire Water Polo (UK)
- Software Development Worker Pilot Project
- Secondary Drinking Water Regulation
- Service Dogs by Warren Retrievers (Madison, VA)
- Sonar Dome Rubber Window
- Safe Drinking Water Revolving Fund (Great Lakes Commission; Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Smoothed Deficit Weighted Round Robin
- San Diego Watercolor Society
- Simultaneous Driver and Wire Sizing
- State Drinking Water Standard (environmental regulation)
- Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (California)
- Self-Directed Work Team
- Steele-Dawson-Wing-Tuttle (Bismarck, ND)
- Summer DeadWeight Tonnes
- San Diego World Trade Center
- San Diego Web Technologies Group
- San Diego Wireless Users Group
- Structural Design With Wood (Virginia Technical Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The average leachate values for nine Ohio construction and demolition landfills exceed the primary drinking water standards for arsenic and lead and exceed the secondary drinking water standards for sulfate, iron and manganese, according to tests done by the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency.
Generally, ECCO meets all state recommendations for secondary drinking water standards, except that variances must be issued to cover temporarily high concentrations of ammonia nitrogen and total recoverable petroleum hydrocarbons, plus high pH levels.