The underlying commodities traded include European Union Allowances ("EUAs") as issued under the EU ETS, where one EUA represents the right to emit one tonne of carbon dioxide ("CO2") and secondary Certified Emission Reductions ("sCERs"), as issued under the Clean Development Mechanism of the Kyoto Protocol.
What does sCER stand for?
sCER stands for Secondary Certified Emission Reduction (EU)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of sCER
We have 12 other meanings of sCER in our Acronym Attic
- Stored Chemical Energy Propulsion System
- Security Clearance Electronic Processing & Recordkeeping System
- Suitcase Emergency Procedures Trainer
- Sheffield Centre for Product Development and Technological Resources (Sheffield Hallam University, UK)
- Software-Controlled Experimental Processing/Processor for Torpedo Research
- System Computerized for Economical Performance, Tracking, Recording, and Evaluation (airline technology)
- System for Circuit Evaluation & Prediction of Transient Radiation Effect
- South Carolina Educators for Practical Use of Research
- School Cultural Elements Questionnaire (Australia)
- Student Course Experience Questionnaire (Nagoya University; Japan)
- Social Context of Education Research (est. 2006)
- Spinal-Sciatic Evoked Response
- Standing Commission on Ecumenical Relations
- Standing Committee for Economic Reconstruction
- Standing Council on Energy and Resources (Australia)
- Supreme Commission for Elections and Referendum (Yemen)
- Integrated Software Cost Estimation and Risk Assessment
- Senate Committee on Environment, Recreation and the Arts
- Shanghai Commission of Ethnic and Religious Affairs
- Sharon's Cultural, Educational, Recreational Association (Orem, UT, USA)