Congenital thrombophilias present similarly to antiphospholipid syndrome, and should also be considered in cases of repeat second-trimester loss associated with fetal growth retardation, oligohydramnios, and extensive placental thrombosis.
What does STL stand for?
STL stands for Second-Trimester Loss (obstetrics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of STL
We have 225 other meanings of STL in our Acronym Attic
- Sales, Trading & Logistics
- Sand Trap Louver (air conditioning)
- Savoirs, Textes, Langage (French: Knowledge, Language, Texts)
- School of Teaching and Learning
- Schottky Transistor Logic
- Science and Technology Laboratory
- Science and Technology Library
- Science et Technologie du Logiciel (French: Science and Technology Software; training program; various organizations)
- Scientific Testing Laboratories, Inc
- Sea Train Lines, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The women in the study were at high risk for premature delivery due to a history of second-trimester loss or preterm delivery or previous cervical surgery.