[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] My name is Jeremy Roy-Leger and I am a second year nursing student at the Universite de Moncton, Moncton campus.
What does SN2 stand for?
SN2 stands for Second Year Nursing Student
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SN2
- Stage IIIB NSCLC (Non Small Cell Lung Cancer)
- Slot Neighbor Conjugate Gradient
- Statement of Need - Clothing & Individual Equipment
- Substantia Nigra and Ventral Tegmental Area
- Special Nutritionals Adverse Event Monitoring System (US FDA)
- Septal Nuclei with Adjacent Basal Forebrain
- Substantia Nigra/Ventral Tegmental Area
- Nucleophilic Substitution, First Order (organic chemistry)
- Sputa-Neurotoxin 1 (toxin)
- Nucleophilic Substitution, Second Order (organic chemistry)
- Sputa-Neurotoxin 2 (toxin)
- Anaheim, CA, USA - John Wayne International - Orange County (Airport Code)
- Santa Ana, CA, USA - John Wayne Airport (Airport Code)
- Sanyo North America (San Diego, CA)
- Scalable Network Accelerator (computing)
- Scalar Network Analyzer
- School Nutrition Association
- Scientific and Natural Area
- Secure Network Access (Nortel)
- Séisme Normal Admissible (French: Normal Admissible Earthquake)
Samples in periodicals archive:
My name is Courtney Wilson and I am a second year nursing student at Western Nevada College in Carson City, NV.
Julie Horton, second year nursing student, is one of three Tennesseans who received a $2,000 "Promise of Nursing" Scholarship from the National Student Nurses Association (NSNA) Foundation.
NURSING IS FULL ON BUT I LOVE IT' Samantha Ruggeri is a second year nursing student at UTS who decided to do nursing after working in a nursing home.
John-Paul Benoist, a second year nursing student at the University of Central England, went to the aid of the unnamed man after he heard shots fired on Wednesday afternoon in Brindleyplace.