NEHA board of directors officers serve a one-year term in each officer position--progressing from second vice president to board president and then immediate past president--for a total of five years.
What does 2VP stand for?
2VP stands for Second Vice President
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of 2VP
- To the Max
- Warrant of Seizure (police incident code; New Zealand)
- To You Too (chat)
- Second Universal Player
- Optic Axial Angle (minerology)
- Validation (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Two-Version Two-Phase Locking (protocol)
- 2 Voice Frequency (telephony)
- Permanent Occlusion of Bilateral Common Carotid Arteries
- Two-Version Programming (software reliability)
- Two-Version Priority Ceiling Protocol
- Arrest Warrant (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Two Wire
- Two-Way Doherty Power Amplifier (electrical engineering)
- Two Wheel Drive
- Two Wheel Freak (motorcycling)
- Two Wheeled Frame (walking aid)
- 2-Wire Ground Start
- 2-Wire Loop Reverse Battery
Samples in periodicals archive:
There was a security meeting in the police training centre at which the interior minister and second vice president were present," he said.
MAIDAN SHAR (PAN): The Second Vice President and Interior Minister of Afghanistan survived a rocket attack on Wednesday in the central province of Maidan Wardak, officials said.
Constitutional court judge Edward Twea said in the ruling that Muluzi, who served his two terms as president from 1994 to 2004, is not eligible to bounce back, as the constitution limits the president -- and also the vice president and the second vice president -- to a maximum of two consecutive terms.
Also joining the board are Tim O'Connor of Pacific Espresso as second vice president, and Shawn Hamilton from Java City as Treasurer.
Other new officers include Marian Kohler, first vice president; Alma Gama, second vice president, programs; Sandy Corrales, third vice president, membership; Bernice Foley, fourth vice president, ways and means; Diane Shorter, fifth vice president; Denise Crowley, recording secretary; Elinor Adams, treasurer; Josephine Kollar, corresponding secretary, and Jeanette Soltero, parliamentarian.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Past: CalCPA Board of Directors, vice chair; CalCPA Human Resources Committee; CalCPA Nominations and Leadership Development Committee; San Francisco Chapter Board of Directors; San Francisco Chapter president, first vice president, second vice president, treasurer.
At the state level, she has been SAT handbook chair, second vice president, first vice president and president.