UNESCO chief Irina Bokova described the theft as a "disaster", while Italian archeologist, Serenella Ensoli, from the Second University of Naples insisted the treasure was priceless given its historical value.
What does SUN stand for?
SUN stands for Second University of Naples (Italy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SUN
We have 105 other meanings of SUN in our Acronym Attic
- Sydney University Molonglo Sky Survey (Australia)
- Sequential Unconstrained Minimization Technique
- Submarine and Underwater Medicine Unit (United Kingdom)
- Sumatra Utara (Indonesian, North Sumatra)
- Seri Utama Mahkota Wilayah (Malaysian award)
- Super Ultra Mega Web Directory (website)
- Saskatchewan Union of Nurses (Canada)
- Scaling Up Nutrition
- Searching for Unregistered Names
- Seattle Urban Nature (Washington)
- Seconda Università Degli Studi di Napoli (Italian: Second University of Naples; est. 1991)
- Senior Unlimited Nudes (San Francisco, CA)
- Seniors United Nutrition (Volusia County, Florida)
- Service User Network (mental health)
- Services U Need (various locations)
- Shipping Unit Number (shipping)
- Sistema de Ubicación y Nivelación (Spanish: Location and Grading System; Guatemala)
- Soul of the Ultimate Nation (role-playing game)
- Southern Utah News (Kanab, UT)
- Stanford University Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
GENEVA, June 29 /PRNewswire/ -- The Foundation for Research in Osteoporosis and Bone Disease (FROMO) announced the recipients of the 2009 Fellowship in Renal Physiology and Pathophysiology: Andreas Kistler, MD, PhD, Clinical Fellow at the Division of Nephrology of the University Hospital Zurich, Switzerland and Sara Damiano, PhD student in Nephrological Sciences at the Second University of Naples, Italy.
The risk of intoxication is high in children and teenagers in view of general caffeine naivety and the unrestricted sale of these substances," said the report, written by Francesco Natale, a doctor at the Second University of Naples and the Monaldi Hospital.
Now researchers from the University of Naples "Federico II" and the Second University of Naples in Italy have found a way to increase the number of right-side-up antibodies in this well-established molecule detection process - using light.
Luigi Trojano of the Second University of Naples, Italy, conducted an experiment amongst patients with locked-in syndrome, who are conscious but unable to move any part of their body except their eyes, which they use to communicate.
of the Second University of Naples, and his associates.
Since some aspects of female sexual arousal also rely on increased blood flow to the genitals, Katherine Esposito and her colleagues at the Second University of Naples in Italy compared sexual function in premenopausal women with and without hyperlipidemia, reports New Scientist.
D'Arienzo of the Second University of Naples, Italy.