The durability kit includes new first and second stage turbine blades and vanes and a new second stage turbine seal.
What does SSTB stand for?
SSTB stands for Second Stage Turbine Blade (Coheed & Cambria album)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SSTB
We have 5 other meanings of SSTB in our Acronym Attic
- Small, Sealed, Transportable, Autonomous Reactor (portable nuclear power plant)
- Social Skills Technology Asperger Recreation (Asperger's Syndrome)
- Society for Sex Therapy and Research (Washington, DC)
- Stanley Street Treatment and Resources (Fall River, MA)
- Social Sciences Teaching and Research Statistics
- Sprint Sales Tracking and Reporting System
- Spielberger State Trait Anxiety Scale
- System Statistics
- System Statistics Data
- Salton Sea Test Base (military bombing site)
- Sensor Simulation Test Bed
- So Sad Too Bad
- Subsea Tieback (Oil Industry)
- Swedish Software Testing Board (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Saskatchewan Sales Tax Credit (Canada)
- Security Services Technical Committee
- Senior Services of Trempealeau County
- Services Fédéraux des Affaires Scientifiques, Techniques et Culturelles (Belgium office for scientific, technical and cultural affairs)
- Silver Spring Transit Center (Montgomery County, MD)
- Single Subject Teaching Credential
Samples in periodicals archive:
Enter Coheed and Cambria, whose The Second Stage Turbine Blade depicts the inner workings of some far-off galaxy, sort of like if Blade Runner had an indie rock soundtrack.
The durability kit includes new first and second stage turbine blades and vanes and a new second stage turbine lenticular seal.