The military tribunal found them guilty of abuse and disobeying orders and sentenced Second Sergeant to 10 months in jail, First Private Yakson Agu to nine months and First Private Tamrin Mahan Giri's notorious special forces.
What does 2SGT stand for?
2SGT stands for Second Sergeant
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Star Wars: Second Strike (Star Wars fan audio drama)
- Summons (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Two Shot (cinematography)
- Double Sided Double Density
- 2-Satisfiability (Boolean satisfiability problem expressed in 2CNF form)
- Two-Stress-Level Constant Stress Accelerated Life Test(ing)
- 2 Sided Double Density (floppy disk type)
- Two-Stage Decorrelating Detector
- Two Steps From The Middle Ages
- 2nd Sergeant (Singapore Armed Forces)
- Two-Source Hypothesis (religious studies)
- Two Skinnee J's (band)
- Two-Stages Least Square
- 2nd Space Operations Squadron (US DoD)
- 2nd Satellite Tracking Group
- Two Stage to Orbit
- No. 2 Signal Transfer Point (AT&T)
- Warrant to Arrest/Fines Enforcement (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Two Time-Derivative Lorenz Material
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prosecutor Major Soemantri recommended Second Sergeant said.
Drawing up extensive research and forensic evidence, Custer Survivor reveals the untold tail of one trooper who escaped, the Second Sergeant of C Company.