Regarding his bet, three kings can be found three times in the New International version of the Bible - second Kings, chapter three, verse 10, second Kings, chapter three, verse 13 and finally in Daniel chapter seven, verse 24.
What does IIKING stand for?
IIKING stands for Second Kings
This definition appears very rarely
- Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media (Bangalore, India)
- Second John
- India International Jewellery Show
- India Internet Java Users Group (Bombay, India)
- Indians in Korea (South Korea)
- Indians in Kuwait
- Institut Ilmu Keuangan (Indonesian: Institute of Finance; Minister of Finance)
- Insurance Institute of Kenya (est. 1948)
- Internacia Infana Kongreso (Esperanto: International Children's Congress)
- International Isshinryu Karate Association (Tennessee)
- Instituto de Investigaciones Koskun Kalu (Spanish: Research Institute Koskun Kalu)
- Indian Institute of Knowledge Management
- Inti Indah Karya Plasindo (Indonesian)
- Issue-In-Kind System
- I'm in Love
- Insurance Institute of London (London, England, UK)
- Integrated Injection Logic
- International Industries Limited (Pakistan)
- International Institute for Learning
- Islamic Institute of Learning (Saint Louis, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Miller, 31, becomes the second Kings player to be lost for training camp after developing a hernia from offseason workouts.
Likewise, the two women in First and Second Kings were blessed for the hospitality and meals they offered to the prophets Elijah and Elisha, and Luke tells us that the prodigal son was welcomed home with a banquet of unimaginable graciousness, while the rich man who failed to show hospitality to the beggar Lazarus was condemned forever.